1) Full Refund with cancellation notice of seven business days or more prior to course date.
2) 50% refund with cancellation notice of less than seven business days.
3) No refund will be provided if cancellation is done on the course date.
4) If unable to attend the class on the registered course date, the registrant can apply the credit to the total fee of any other class offered by LIFESAVER YEG. Registrant must provide three days notice when wanting to reschedule the course/training. No rescheduling will be accommodated for notice of less than three days.
5) If you do not show up for training on the scheduled date, no refunds will be issued. Registrant will have to complete full payment to reschedule training for another available date.